Thursday 22 November 2012

Face shoot.




This is one of the images where I did not remove the face in the background, this is because I thought the surreal symmetry of the image worked well. I like the way that the expression on the actual face is exactly the same as the on the paper. I also changed the image to black and white so that the focus would be taken away from the colour and the focal point would be a facial features.




This is one of the images where I have removed the face in the background in order to leave a blank and empty space. One of my favourite qualities of this image is that the paper is wrinkled which means the image of the face is distorted. The distortion adds a bit more excitement to the image and it shows how mental illness can distort someones personality and make them feel completely changed.






Once again in this is another image where the face has been removed from the back drop, I like this image because it looks like the image on the paper is fighting the rip. The face looks shocked and the hands look like they are trying to stop the paper from coming apart. This shows that some people can fight mental illness with support and medication, people can fight disorders.



In this image I wanted to show how someone hides behind their features instead of showing who they actually are in life. From the outside someone may look normal but on the inside they could be over come by some form of mental disorder. You can only tell with a few physical disorders but most only impact your inner thoughts.
















No comments:

Post a Comment