Thursday 22 November 2012

Work Record.


What I achieved

I believe that this shoot went really well and I achieved exactly what I wanted from these images. I firstly took head shots of myself and then printed them out, then I held them infront of my face and ripped them. Then once on photoshop I edited out my face in the background of the image. I achieved the photo’s I wanted and gained some extra good ones which also fitted in with my split personality theme. 









This is one of the images that worked the best, I was able to remove my face from the background but still making it look realistic. I love the way it looks like the happy personality is gone and there is nothing but an empty space left under it. This was just the image I wanted to portray a split personality. 












This is another image from the shoot part of me things this is a good image but the other part believes it is not as good, I am split. This is because if it was just a snap shot of the face instead of the whole body it would have looked better. However the hands in the photograph really set the image off. 










Idea development


For my next shoot I am going to be looking at eating disorders as a mental illness, I will be looking at what effect it has on the body when someone does not eat correctly. I will be doing this shoot from home and using make-up techniques to enhance the look of anorexia. I want to make it seem as it the body is decaying because of a lack of food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment