Thursday 15 November 2012

Plans.


What I plan to do 

In this shoot I plan to take images of myself in the studio, I will take a piece of paper and rip it in-front of my face and take general shots of my face. Then on photoshop I will transfer my face onto the ripped piece of paper so it looks like I am ripping my own face in half. This will represent schizophrenia or spilt personality disorder. I may have trouble with the editing techniques but it will allow me to experiment with photoshop which will allow me to develop my work on this further in the future. 

What I plan to achieve

In this shoot I plan to achieve images which show split personality disorder or schizophrenia disorder. I want my images to just be simplistic and not dive too much into meaning of the disorder but show someone simply splitting themselves in half. And maybe showing that they are a fragile person who is easily torn apart. I want my image to look just like this where the background is clear so that it actually looks like he is tearing his face apart.



No comments:

Post a Comment