Tuesday 26 February 2013

Shoot 2.

In this shoot I wanted to focus on objects which are negatively associated with subcultures like chavs, handcuffs, knifes and police are commonly liked to these groups as they are labelled as criminals. This was a small scale shoot but I think it helped make my original "chav" shoot have stronger images.



This is just one of my basic images where I have changed the image to black and white to give it a larger impact.



Once again this is just a basic image of the objects but I have enhanced it by adding a hard edge effect.



In these next images I have combined the images from this shoot and my previous "chav" shoot, by showing the two images over each other I think it intensifies the stereotype I was trying to portray. 




No comments:

Post a Comment